Teaching, Preaching & Storytelling
If Robert Fergusson were to tell you a story, whether from a church platform or in the confines of the seat next to you on an airplane, you would undoubtedly listen - and undeniably be changed. Stories pass on gathered wisdom, they reveal much about a person’s identity, convey responsibility, instill values and uncover truth. There is an art to storytelling, and priceless significance gained when you discern and absorb this age-old practise.
In ‘Are You Getting This?’, discover the story telling method that has made Robert Fergusson a sought-after teacher, memorable preacher and incessant disciple of Jesus Christ. Rediscover a love for learning and teaching, the importance of impartation and the eternal truths found in the greatest story ever told.
About The Author:
Robert Fergusson has been part of the teaching team at Hillsong Church for the last thirty years. He is English by birth, Australian by choice and European by taste. He has seven growing grandchildren, three married children and one patient wife. He is a biologist by training, but dislikes the colour green. He is a teacher by calling, but hates marking. He loves travelling, reading, photography and coffee. For over forty years he has taught people how to live in order to please God. He and his wife currently live in the parrot-filled suburbs of Sydney.
- Take Heart (Again) + Are You Getting This? Collection (Available Here)
- Are You Getting This? Hardcover (Available Here)
- Are You Getting This? Paperback (Available Here)
- Are You Getting This? Journal (Available Here)
- Are You Getting This? Audiobook (Available Here)
- Are You Getting This? E-Book (Available Here)
- Are You Getting This? Buy In Bulk & Save (Available Here)
ABOUT THE BOOK:
- Format: Trade paper with perfect binding
- Page Count: 422
- Trim Size: 233mm x 153mm
ABOUT THE JOURNAL:
- Format: Hardcover
- Page Count: 228
- Trim Size: 234mm x 156mm