Qualifications, course structure, what we offer, accreditation, length of courses and transitioning, RPL/Credit
- Q: How do I continue onto the next award level in the course?
- Q: Does Hillsong College teach English?
- Q: What do I do if English is not my first language?
- Q: What are the semester intakes for Hillsong College?
- Can I study at Hillsong College even though I am not 18 by enrolment?
- Do I need to audition for the Worship Music or Dance streams?
- How does the Hillsong College course work?
- Is Hillsong College accredited and nationally/internationally recognized?
- Can I study Pastoral Leadership and Worship Music at the same time? Or can I study TV & Media and Worship Music at the same time?
- Is Sydney, Australia the only study option available?
- What is the difference between the Cert IV, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma?
- Can I obtain a Bachelor’s degree from Hillsong College?
- What majors are there available under the Bachelor of Theology?
- How long does it take to obtain the Bachelor of Theology degree?
- What subjects can I expect to be studying in each stream/course?
- Does Hillsong College offer Part Time Study? If so, how does it work?
- What is the difference between Evening College and Hillsong International Leadership College?
- Does Hillsong College offer study via correspondence?