1. This daily competition commences at 12 noon AEST on Tuesday 9th July 2019 and end at 5pm AEST on Thursday 11th July 2019.
2. The prize includes two Hillsong Conference 2020 registrations for the winner and a companion.
3. To be eligible, the entrant and the desired companion must:
a. Be able to cover their own travel and maintenance costs during the prize dates.
b. Be over 18 years old at the date of 9th July 2019.
c. Have a valid passport for dates of travel (if a winner is drawn from outside Australia),
d. Hold a valid visa for entry into Australia at the date of travel (if a winner is drawn from outside Australia).
e. Have a public Instagram account.
f. Agree to HMA contacting the winning entrant via their Instagram account.
4. Directors, Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the competition are ineligible to enter.
5. This competition is run by Hillsong Music Australia (“HMA”) and is a competition for a charitable fundraising purpose, being to encourage the use of the Hillsong Conference 2019 Hillsong Music stand (Expo).
6. To enter this competition, the entrant must satisfy eligibility by,
a. Taking a polaroid photo taken at the Hillsong Music stand at Hillsong Conference 2019 Expo and placing it on the photo wall anywhere of their choosing.
b. Posting a photo of the polaroid film and post on their Instagram account, and using the #ThisIsForEveryone in caption.
c. Provide all details reasonably requested by Hillsong to facilitate the redemption of the prize.
7. The prize consist of two Hillsong Conference 2020 full registrations for the winner and a companion.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
9. The total prize is valued at AU$738.00
10. One winner will be drawn randomly at 5:00pm AEST of Thursday 11 of 2019 and notified by Instagram Direct Message within 15 minutes of the draw. The winner must reply within 12 hours with their preferred contact method (email / phone) and full name, to claim the prize. The prize can be collected at the Hillsong Conference 2019 Click and Collect stand. The prize must be collected by 5pm on Friday 12th July 2019. If the prize winner does not collect the prize by 5pm on Friday 12th July 2019, HMA will promptly redraw a winner.
11. If the winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated, the winner will be deemed ineligible and will forfeit the prize. In such an event, HMA will promptly redraw a winner.
12. The winner accepts the prize “as is” and acknowledges that HMA accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize.
13. The winner understands that coupon codes (prizes) are only redeemable once and blocked after the single use. HMA will not be liable for any loss incurred through the misuse of the redeemable code.
14. HMA reserves the right at its sole discretion, unless prohibited by law to do so, to disqualify any entrant; and or on the direction from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the competition.
15. HMA reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and verify the validity of the entrant’s identity, age and address, and further reserves the right to disqualify any entrant tampering with the entry process including but not limited to entering in a manner inconsistent with these Conditions of Entry.
16. HMA’s decision over the winner is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. To the extent permitted by law, HMA and its related entities and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any personal injury, damage, whatsoever which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential, financial or other loss) to or by the winner.
18. HMA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, computer system, server or provider, online processing, software or traffic congestion on the internet or website, or any combination thereof that results in an entry being excluded from the draw.
19. This giveaway is not endorsed by Instagram.
20. This promotion is governed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales (regardless of place of residence) in connection with this competition.