Yes. If you are a Proficient Teacher (maintaining accreditation in New South Wales, Australia) The STEKO Training Course is NESA Registered Professional Development (PD). This is administered by The Excellence Centre (www.theexcellencecentre.org).
For TEC to log your hours with NESA you will need to:
- Provide your NESA number when you enroll in The STEKO Training Course.
- Successfully complete a 10-question multiple choice test based on the STEKO Facilitator Handbook and STEKO Resource Pack (this is The STEKO Training Course pre-work).
- Sign the course attendance form before the time of commencement on the day.
- Participate in the full 2.5 hours of the course, and
- Complete the TEC Course Evaluation Form.
Completing The STEKO Training Course will contribute 2.5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing 4.1.2, 4.4.2 and 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.