How can I pay the fees for someone who is currently a student?

If you would like to contribute to, sponsor, or pay for the fees of a current student please email Please provide the Full Name and Student Number of the student you wish to sponsor, and the amount that you wish to contribute. The College Finance team will respond to your enquiry from there. (If you wish to sponsor a new incoming student who has not yet commenced their studies, it is recommended that you speak directly to the incoming student as this will factor into the content of their application, which is managed by our Admissions team.)


Have more questions? Submit a request