I am married, with a family; can Hillsong College assist us with housing?

We encourage families to source their own accommodation privately, due to the different size and requirements of each family. We have a team of married students ready to assist you and in many cases even house you for a short period, until suitable accommodations can be found. College will be in contact with helpful information to guide you through this process. Before arriving you can visit the following websites to explore rental property in the areas surrounding our campuses: www.realestate.com.au or www.domain.com.au.


Please note that the Australian Government requires that school age children must be enrolled in a school before arrival. 


Have more questions? Submit a request