Do I have to pay a Bond or Deposit?

The College leases unfurnished apartments, townhouses, and houses on behalf of students and is required to pay a Rental Bond, based on 4 weeks rent, to the NSW Department of Fair Trading as well as 2 weeks advance rent to the Real Estate Agent. Students moving into Hillsong College Accommodation are required to pay a non-refundable $250 Utilities & Maintenance Fee which is used to cover part of the final electricity, gas, and water bills at the end of the student’s tenancy, plus any maintenance and re-painting, gardening, and garbage removal at the end of the student’s tenancy. 


Have more questions? Submit a request