Does Hillsong College have accommodation options for students?

At our City and Hills Campuses, Hillsong College leases apartments and/or houses in the community, which are then sublet to students. You will need to sign a Rental Contract when you arrive. The arrangement for accommodation is for a minimum period of one complete semester of study. Students will either have their own room or be required to share a room with another student.


Hills Campus: Mainly suburban houses, generally located around two main student residential communities: Bella Vista (10-30 minutes’ walk from campus) or Glenwood (20-40 minutes’ walk from campus).

City Campus: Mixture of apartments and houses, generally located around Waterloo, Alexandria and Zetland (10-15 minutes’ walk from campus).


Accommodation is not available at our Brisbane Campus.


Have more questions? Submit a request