I have previously studied at another college; can I apply for Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) / Credit Transfer, or be exempt from certain classes?

Hillsong College is committed to recognising students’ prior formal education or work/ministry experience in a related field. For further enquiries regarding your eligibility, please contact college@hillsong.com.

Have more questions? Submit a request