Do I need a visa to study at Hillsong College as an International Student?

International Students (that is, students who are not Australian or New Zealand citizens or Australian permanent residents) must obtain a Student Visa to study in Australia. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) issue student visas. To apply for a Student Visa you will require a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), a document that is issued by the education provider (in this case Hillsong College). A CoE can only be issued after you have been accepted into Hillsong College and the minimum fee payment has been made. Once the CoE is received, you will need to apply for a Student Visa by contacting DIBP or your closest Australian Embassy (see ).

Have more questions? Submit a request