Can I get a different pastor than from my home church to fill out the Pastoral Reference form?

We require that the Pastoral Reference form to come from the pastor that you put on your application as your home church. Any other references can however be sent through, but we would have to mainly refer to the Pastoral Reference Form from your current church.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.