To help promote their success, an applicant must demonstrate their suitability for the demands of ministry training. Consequently, to gain entry to College, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian (for at least the last 12 months)
- Have a strong sense of the call of God on their life
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least the last 12 months)
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they start College
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle consistent with our Student Code of Conduct.
- Have successfully completed high school, or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodation and living expenses, and possible travel costs
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological, and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demands of ministry training.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English. Students for whom English is a second language should demonstrate their English language skills with an IELTS result of an average of 5.5 on the General Test.