Applying to study at Hillsong College has never been easier! All you have to do is follow the simple steps outlined in our application process below.
Click here to start the application for the Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma.
Click here for the Degree or Masters application
Here is the application process:
To ensure the success of your application make sure you meet the entry requirements:
To help promote their success, an applicant must demonstrate their suitability for the demands of ministry training. Consequently, to gain entry to College, an applicant must:
- Be a committed Christian (for at least the last 12 months)
- Have a strong sense of the call of God on their life
- Be a regular and active member of a local church (for at least the last 12 months)
- Be at least 18 years of age by the time they start College
- Be living a faithful Christian lifestyle consistent with our Student Code of Conduct.
- Have successfully completed high school, or have equivalent post-school life and work experience.
- Have access to sufficient financial resources to cover their fees, accommodation and living expenses
- Have the physical, emotional, psychological and intellectual health and capacity required to successfully undertake the demands of ministry training.
Be proficient in spoken and written English. Students for whom English is a second language should demonstrate their English language skills with sending us the result of an English Proficiency test, such as IELTS or the like.
For english requirements click here.
In addition, acceptance into our Diploma of Ministry is conditional upon successful completion of our Certificate IV in Ministry. Acceptance into our Advanced Diploma of Ministry is conditional upon successful completion of our Diploma of Ministry.
In some cases, an applicant may be asked to provide additional evidence that they meet these requirements. From time to time, the College may apply additional conditions in relation to the above entry requirements. This will be done in the best interest of the applicant, based on our experience of the demands of ministry training, to ensure they are set up to succeed.